Thursday, March 29, 2012

The eyebrows tell a story

Here is my tweet from the other day, because sometimes you need company while you laugh in disbelief at yourself.

"I shaved off part of my eyebrow (don't ask!), this goes nicely with my newly acquired adult acne (shout out to my dermatologist!). #monday."

What I didn't include was that I'd also completely forgotten to put on deodorant that morning...the morning that I was driving to work. I'm just trying to give you the full picture of my ineptitude.

Of course, I couldn't leave it at just a tweet. Since none of my family are on twitter (the nerve!!) I emailed it to them - don't want them to miss out on the fun! Imagine my delight and out-loud laughing fit when my sister-in-law sent me this email.

"Like sister, like brother, Ben shaved his eyebrow off a couple months ago. He had to fill it in w/ a brow pencil & was so mortified." 


No comments:

Post a Comment