Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine

I took a whole bunch of photos yesterday to document my "hard work" to celebrate Valentines day. Alas, they are still on my camera because I can't find the cable to download them.

I'll just say it was a fun day with a decorated door in the morning, little Valentine flags in their bananas at breakfast, and heart shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...then I ran out of steam.



Oh, and I thought make Steve one of his favorite dinners - spaghetti with marinara sauce. I managed to burn the onions, forget the garlic all together and used at least 6 month old wine that smelled like vinegar and had gotten lost in the back of the pantry because I didn't have any good stuff on hand (!)

Nothing says Happy Valentine's Day like messing up the meal you can make in your sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment