Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Captured Moments

I, like every parent, am trying to capture the magic of my kids in pictures. I just wish that I was actually talented in the photography arena. Sure, I've got lots of snapshots of everything, I try to think about lighting and squinting and not getting my gigantic pile of yet-to-be-folded laundry in the background. But, I envy the people who can capture the sparkle and whimsy of childhood in their photos.



Since it's obvious that I'm not going to capture IT, this talented person isn't nearby to help me out and I can't afford the boutique photographers all the time I turn elsewhere.



Sears.



No, it's not glamorous, it's not whimsical...it's not expensive, it's even a little cheesy. BUT, somehow they've managed to capture that something special.



No comments:

Post a Comment