- I'm thankful that not only do I love my siblings but I really LIKE them too and am thrilled that we keep working on our friendships.
- I'm thankful for a husband who supports me and my cornucopia of obsessions and only makes fun of me every once in a while, in a loving way of course!
Giving me a break - Thank you!
- I'm thankful to two beautiful daughters. I will never come up with enough words to properly describe their perfectness.
- I'm thankful that being a mother is more wonderful than I ever thought possible, even when it totally sucks sometimes.
- I'm thankful for parents who, no matter the circumstance, have always supported me, always loved me and always made sure I knew it.
- I'm thankful for my imagination. It makes me laugh and cry and gets me into trouble when Steve asks me what's wrong and I have to confess that I'm worried about some character in my head!
- I'm thankful for my new boots, which I REALLY wish I'd had last year when I was in Paris...whatever.
Why yes, that is us at the LOUVRE!
- I'm thankful for Candy Corn.
- I'm thankful that Candy Corn is only in season one month out of the year.
- I'm thankful that it's acceptable for grown women to play soccer and that I found a team of them to play with!
- I'm thankful for a job that I actually enjoy. It makes all of the balancing between office work and home work worth it.
- I'm thankful that the love I feel for my babies gives me a mind boggling inkling of what God feels for me.
There are no words...
- I'm thankful for grace, love, forgiveness and hope.