Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Giving thanks for so much

It's that time of year to give thanks. I have an abundance of reasons to be thankful, so many reasons that it seems foolish to ever complain about anything. Here is my partial list in no particular order.

  • I'm thankful that not only do I love my siblings but I really LIKE them too and am thrilled that we keep working on our friendships.
  • I'm thankful for a husband who supports me and my cornucopia of obsessions and only makes fun of me every once in a while, in a loving way of course!


Giving me a break - Thank you!

  •  I'm thankful to two beautiful daughters. I will never come up with enough words to properly describe their perfectness.
  • I'm thankful that being a mother is more wonderful than I ever thought possible, even when it totally sucks sometimes.

So Sweet!
  • I'm thankful for parents who, no matter the circumstance, have always supported me, always loved me and always made sure I knew it.
  • I'm thankful for my imagination. It makes me laugh and cry and gets me into trouble when Steve asks me what's wrong and I have to confess that I'm worried about some character in my head!
  • I'm thankful for my new boots, which I REALLY wish I'd had last year when I was in Paris...whatever.


Why yes, that is us at the LOUVRE!
 
  • I'm thankful for Candy Corn.
  • I'm thankful that Candy Corn is only in season one month out of the year.
  • I'm thankful that it's acceptable for grown women to play soccer and that I found a team of them to play with!
  • I'm thankful for a job that I actually enjoy. It makes all of the balancing between office work and home work worth it.
  • I'm thankful that the love I feel for my babies gives me a mind boggling inkling of what God feels for me.

There are no words...

  • I'm thankful for grace, love, forgiveness and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment