Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dry Spell

The Sweetpea is in bed and asleep at 8:30pm which means I have two free hands for typing (or doing other things but I want to watch The Amazing Race; multi-tasking!)

But my brain feels dead and dry, like I'm trying to remember how to just spell words much less put them together to make sentences. Plus I don't have much rattling around in my brain other than diaper changing techniques and toddler-speak.

It will get better, I just have to start noticing the rest of the world around me again. In between the spit-up episodes and convincing The Princess that wearing cat pajamas all day for 3 days in a row isn't the best way to go.

1 comment:

  1. And this is why we need play dates! You're not alone, Sarah! I know those same feelings all too well. = } I have to remind myself almost daily that this is just a "season" of my life right now and to remember to enjoy it as much as possible because some day I'll wish I could go back.

    ReplyDelete