Here's my summer list (as I've pieced it together since I keep losing the written one and then have to start over from "memory", such as it is) as we get ready for our new addition.
Make baby gift for new nephew Make bedding for the crib
- Make a new diaper bag - of course the old one will do just fine. That was a luxury item!
Transfer The Princess to a big girl bed- thanks Ikea!
- Bake cupcakes for the Big 3-Year Birthday! - um...sort of done
Pack new baby stuff for the hospital Plan menus and fill up the freezerwith meals and muffins - freezer is bursting with blueberries. Not sure where I'm going to stuff any additional meals!
- Make doll quilt for the Big 3-Year Birthday! - in process, just need to sew that binding on (for the last month)
Take The Princess on a few fun adventures before life changes drastically- Ladybug Walk, Honeybee Hike, Oregon Coast, VintageCarousel, Farmers' Market. Yeah, I rock! (yeah, Steve helped!) Make the distribution list for the baby announcement- don't worry, a FB announcement will happen too. We're totally plugged in over here!
Make some cute summer clothes for The Princess- diaper bag didn't happen...
- Survive the summer - pending...
- Try to keep the garden alive - yeah. It's still alive but I don't think this was the year to start this project...I think we're the embarrassment of the community garden.
- Finish editing - can you ever REALLY be finished?
- I'm sure there's more...I just can't remember right now