Saturday, July 24, 2010

Show and Tell #2

I had a little nephew born in May. The first boy on my side! It was so exciting! BUT, my brother and sister-in-law kept us in suspense by not finding out what they were having ahead of time! Torturous and mean, right?

Knowing that I wasn't going to have a lot of time to make something for the new and as yet unknown addition once he was born I new I needed to get started on something...

This lovely book, full of so many projects that I want to work on (!), gave me the inspiration and pattern.

Anna Maria Horner

I took a chance on the "gender neutral" thing. I totally lucked out that it was a boy - I mean, it would of worked for a girl but it's pretty obvious what I was betting on!



Welcome Baby! We're so thrilled that you've arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment