Friday, November 16, 2012

Missing November

So...I've been a little quiet around here, I know.  Remember last November? Remember that silly thing I did called NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month)?

Yeah?

Totally doing it again this year. It's better than last year. It's still crazy. I'm trying to put out a consistent 2000 words a day. I'm getting up at 6 every morning (except for the days I go into work, then it's 5:30.)

I'll be back later. Until then, enjoy the blog blurbs. Maybe they're more up your alley anyway...there's a lot to read out there.


1 comment:

  1. GO, SARAH!! I love that you can have a month to really focus on your passion and be disciplined to create. I'm eager to get my hands on some of your work!! I'd love to get together and hang out with the kids - I think we are due for a cold run along the trail with the kids?!! Let's talk soon!
    Rachel ;-)

    ReplyDelete