Monday, April 23, 2012

Survival of the Fittest

Survival of the fittest...If the past week is any indication, we might not make it.

Fun facts:

  • There are 3 empty boxes of Kleenex in the recycling bin.
  • A twenty-month old can, indeed, sound like a 30-year smoker.
  • There is an infinite amount of Kipper and Madeleine videos on Netflix streaming.
  • Kipper gets old fast.
  • Christopher Plummer, aka Captain Von Trap, narrates Madeleine.
  • Christopher Plummer's voice is very soothing when you're feverish on the couch.
  • Four-year olds, when done with their own fevers, are not terribly empathetic towards others with the same malady.
  • I ate potato soup for two meals a day for 3 days straight. It had a 1/4 cup of garlic in it. I hear that garlic is helpful in fighting germs. It probably didn't make me any more desirable to be around, but I think I'd already lost that fight...
  • 80 degree weather, while probably helpful in fighting germs, fills me with dread for the summer. But, I hear that rain is coming back on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment