Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Pen(cil) is mightier than the sword

This is the newest toy in the house.



Every single pencil has been worn down to or past it's nub and the only pencil sharpener I could find in the house was one of those plastic ones that kids use in school. Which worked just fine until I used it to sharpen crayons for a project with The Princess... Well, there was one other but it's wooden with a carved elephant on the top and I think the blade is actually a piece of tinfoil so you can imagine how effective it is.

I came home with an electric one which cause much excitement among the troops and The Princess was thrilled to learn how to use it and worked diligently through the pile of pencils I had for her.

We now are fully armed with dagger sharp pencils. Perfect for stabbing through paper when trying to write or poking out an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment